Let’s pass PMP® Exam easily by studying PMI® Official Course!
LESSON 1: CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
The success of your project depends on the people involved. A key role of a project manager is to assemble and manage the project team and any additional stakeholders.
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
LESSON 2: STARTING THE PROJECT
Now that you’ve assembled a high-performing, engaged, and empowered project team, you are ready to get started with the planning of the project. Planning includes all aspects of a project including budget, schedule, scope, quality, project activities, procurement, and closure.
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
LESSON 3: DOING THE WORK
Now that you have a project plan and have determined the requirements for managing the project from initiation to closure, you are ready to execute the project.
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
LESSON 4: KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
Now that the project team has been assembled and is doing the work of the project, you need to ensure that the team stays on track. As the project manager, you need to demonstrate the type of leadership that facilitates collaboration among the team and stakeholders, manages conflict, removes obstacles, and supports the team’s performance.
- Lead a team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
LESSON 5: KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
Keeping a handle on the changes in both the internal and external business environments is the project manager’s responsibility. Employing a continuous process improvement plan will ensure that the project’s success can be consistently repeated within your organization.
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
The course information on PMI® CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/476863
Why register now?
• Minimum effort. 100% of our customers passed the new PMP® exam on the first try from 2021! We use the official materials received from PMI®.
• Unlimited support. Our PMI®-certified instructors provide a proper study plan and endless support until you pass the PMP® exam.
• No extra fee. You only pay once for our course, which includes exclusive services: extra PMP® exam mock-test, exam cheat sheet, unlimited instructors support and more.